Well I'm nice and settled back into the internet, with some wonderful news. I'll be with this host family for the rest of my stay so no need to worry about me disappearing again unless I die.
Well, not a lot new has happened since my last, but I went on a trip with my host family last week up to Fukui. The fishing trip before was in Fukui, but I never went anywhere I had been when I stayed there last time I came to Japan.
This time I found my way to the Fukui dinosaur museum. It was great visiting that place again. I probably took twice as many photos as I did last time.
Only probalem is, in those places I want to look at everything and take my time, but my host siblings just wanted to take a quick glance at everything and run off... so I went a bit faster than I'd have liked.
I've had this open for over 24 hours waiting to be finished so I'm gonna stop here with a couple pics from the trip.
No comments:
Post a Comment