It's hot, often wet, and PE these days is horrible... So I like to stay inside and do stuff in the house.
But I have school everyday so that's not so easy... And from next week I also appear to have club activities on Saturday. This isn't a problem cause that's the best thing about school at the moment.
Should be, depending on circumstances, heading down to Myazaki to perform in a country wide soukyoku competition, at least that's what I gather it to be... However circumstances include, a form I need to fill out requiring host family's signature, and seeing as I'm supposed to be changing host family sometime I don't know what to do about that yet... Actually that's pretty much it, but it is a problem, I think I'll call up YES and ask them what to do...
Now to my notes, that are few...
I saw a dragon fly on the train... I got on after school, and a large black dragonfly was flying around inside... Made my day. On another day, I was on my last train for the day, and I looked at one of the seats. On it was a woman, and a man sleeping with his head on her. So I assumed they were probably partners. Then I saw the woman give his head this look that said she had no idea who this guy was. Then when we got to my station, she got up and left, he looked around for a moment looking almost asleep still, then I left the train and didn't see anymore. I thought it amusing.
I discovered there is a family of cats living nearby my school. I saw a bunch of kittens playing around outside the school, and had to be careful not to chase one of them too far away from home... Another day I saw their mum, a white bedraggled looking thing with a green eye and a blue eye. Looked incredibly evil, and just glared at me as I passed. I see them every now and then after that.
I think I like Celtic music...
I lost track of what else I might have been going to say here, so I'll end with this final note.
My host families have all had previous students, bar the second that I only stayed with for 3 nights. So to make a good impression you have to be better than previous students, and then life is easy... Though I dunno how well I'm doing at that cause it's rude to ask.
So farewell for now. You have not yet seen the last of me...
Saturday, July 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
u sound like u r having a great time, do u miss beth? I bet u do and it is my b'day in 8 days :D
ReplyDelete